VineMigrator™ – Managed Service
VineMigrator™ is the first client-facing data migrations tool designed exclusively for Filevine users. It’s simple, safe, and secure to bulk import data to your Filevine environment. Protected via SSL and best in class security built on AWS, this web-based tool enables you to bulk import or update data on a mass scale. Say goodbye to half-complete data migrations and manual data entry!
VineMigrator™ requires your data to be in Excel, CSV, or spreadsheet-based format. You will be responsible for collecting, organizing, formatting, and providing your data for import to us via our Data Uploader tool. You can upload Excel or CSV files only. If you’d like to use VineMigrator yourself, we offer articles, videos, and live chat support within the application guide you along the way.
THIS MARKETPLACE LISTING IS FOR THE MANAGED SERVICE PRODUCT PLAN. That means we actually perform the work for you. You may choose a managed service because you need to migrate data as a one-off job, such as coming to Filevine for the first time with initial implementations, or, you need to mass upload a batch of data for any reason. If you’re looking to only access the product itself, check out this listing.
Filevine Data Import Capabilities
- Import/Create/Update/Delete Contacts including companies, persons, custom Contact Type labels, email, phone, addresses, DOB, SSN, notes
- Import/Create/Mass Archive Projects including Project Name, Incident Date, Description, and Project Phase, and hashtags
- Import/Create Static & Collection Project Data including any static or collection section in your template and all custom data fields. Supports special Filevine fields including Person Link, Due Date with Reminders, and Case Number
- Import/Create Calendar Appointments including Title, All Day, Start & End Date/Time; supports matching for local time zone
- Import/Create/Update/Delete Time & Billing items, including individual time entries and payments.
- Import/Create/Delete Filevine Users en masse
- Import/Create/Delete Activity Feed items, including Notes and Tasks forwarded dates and assigned to any user
How to Purchase
Your payment today represents a deposit but should closely relate to your final expected cost to use VineMigrator. Costs are based on number of products or number of rows being processed.
- Managed Service: If you are using VineMigrator™ to import data as an initial implementation or migration to Filevine, you’ll want to choose this payment tier. This means we will be performing the service on your behalf. Your payment today is a deposit against the job. Estimated job cost is based on the number of contacts, projects, or project data you plan to have imported; your final cost is calculated at the end of the job based on actual rows processed.
- Marketplace Pricing: This Marketplace order is a deposit against our usage of VineMigrator on your behalf. Usage for the Managed Service plan is priced at $150/hour purchased in minimum blocks of five (5) hours. Once your deposit is exhausted, your account will be automatically charged at the end of each month based on calculated usage. There is no minimum payment required, so if you don’t use the tool, you will not be billed.
|VineMigrator™ Pricing Tiers||
$150/Hour (Blocks of 5)
Recommended Products & Services
VineMigrator™ – On Demand Access
VineCalc™ – Filevine Interest Calculator
How to Access Our Products
Our applications follow different billing models based on the product usage. All billing is configured and occurs monthly from within the app. Start today for free and cancel anytime.
GO TO WORK
Build automations with VineConnect®, import data to Filevine with VineMigrator™, and configure automatic interest calculations with VineCalc™. Support always included!